Thursday, 21 March 2013

Leather Leggings

The were born in the 80's and are currently living large in most fashionistas wardrobes. They are my go to item in my wardrobe, I own about 10 pairs from leggings to biker style leather pants. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! They are a real key street style piece and so versatile. I wear min both day and night. During the day I pair mine with a simple t or a denim shirt and my wedge trainers, casual-chic. For a more night time look I pair mine with a loose white blouse, gold necklace,  black court shoes and a slick of red lipstick. Perfect for dinner and cocktails with friends. There are loadssss of ways to wear your trusted leather leggings, how do you wear yours?









© All images are copyrighted by their respective owners

6 comments:

  1. I love a great leather legging. I think it makes and top look 10X chic-er. Great post, and great blog. Feel free to check out my blog as well.
    Definitely will be following your blog!
    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE them!!!! I live in mine, so versatile! Glad you liked it :)

      Mars <3
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you really own 10 pairs? :O That's something! I'm such a succer for leather so i think I could buy like .. 15 pairs of leather pants and still feel it's not enough, haha. I think they are so chic and actually very comfy :)

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do.....I am obsessed!!! so chic :)

      Mars <3
      xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete