Thursday 26 April 2012

This Weeks Buys


I made a little trip to Dundrum on Tuesday....I behaved and didn't hit the city. I wanted to show you guys my buys. I had a mission to buy a dress for this weekends celebrations. Unfortunately I did not find what I wanted, luckily I have a dress I am borrowing from Daisy designer desirables. So excited to wear it...I will blog about my outfit after the weekend. Here is what I did buy :)


 I am a little obsessed with wearing denim shorts. I do wear them with opaque tights as these are super short. I love these River Island ones, they come in 3 different washes, I have 2 out of 3. My excuse...I will wear them to death! The belt is from Urban Outfitters and I nearly died when I saw it....it is so Moschino. I will be pairing these shorts and belt with a basic black top,tights and wedges for an easy wear, everyday outfit!



My next bag of shopping is from Zara. I have been looking for a nice clutch for a while. I wanted something nude so I could pair it with any outfit. I found this beautiful envelope clutch in nude leather with gold studs....I love it! I intend on using it as day and night and best of all it is big enough for all my stuff. I also bought this blouse which is super cute and on trend. Check out the studded v detail on the collar and owl print. What I love about Zara is the quality of their clothing. Even though this blouse is sheer, it has a high quality fabric making it easy to wear without showing too much. 



 I picked up a lot of bits in Bershka and hit the dressing room only to be left disappointed with the size/fit of a lot of the stuff I had. I did however buy two great pieces in the end. I loved this Zipper Skirt for €15....bargain! I bought it in black but it comes in a variation of colours. As a single gal I had a good giggle at this tank :) I love a good slogan t, you can pop it on with denims or leggings and you are set to go...statement and all! 



My last bag contains some Topshop treats. I bought this dress which is really casual and one I think I will get a lot of wear out of. It can be layered up, worn with tights, with a belt etc. Last but no means least are my bea-u-ti-ful shoes. I normally don't buy slingbacks but I fell for these. I plan on wearing them this weekend with my dress...let's just hope they are not KILLER heels!!!

Mars <3

3 comments:

  1. Also ordered that grey topshop tshirt dress - cant wait for it to come!

    Aishling
    http://lestage2012.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine!! Wore it during the week with tights and chelsea boots <3 Mars

      Delete
  2. Grateful for you writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete