Saturday 21 April 2012

Vampy Lips


Ok so we have all been in this position before....just leaving work in casual attire and you get an invite for some drinks with friends. Agggghhh! Fear not, lippy to the rescue! This is a trick I use to add something to a day time outfit that now has to become a night time outfit. I love, love dark lips as they create a whole new look. A slick of a dark lippy adds a new dimension to your face and surprisingly an outfit. The one you will find in my handbag, I have three, is Revlon ColourBurst in Plum. I swear buy it and can be bought in Boots. Psssttt....I hear Jessica Alba is a huge fan of this one too ;)

Mars <3
Jessica Alba.....Actual lippy
Vampy Lips at their best
Wearing my fave lipstick...in the kitchen...as you do!





No comments:

Post a Comment