Tuesday 19 June 2012

Gig Outfit: Hermitage Green

I went to see Irish band Hermitage Green on Friday in the new live sessions upstairs in Halo, Galway. They are an all male group, easy on the eye ladies, all majorly talented. They were really good.... covering songs from Mumford & Son's, Florence and The Machine etc. They also have some really catchy originals! This is their YouTube Account.....click to listen to some serious talent.  You can also check out their Facebook and Twitter accounts for upcoming gigs, I know I will be! So here is what I wore.....kept it simple and casual, outfit and hair wise. My go to denim shorts, these are a white pair from Topshop that i bought about two years ago. I did find a similar pair on the site at the moment: White Denim Shorts. The t-shirt is from River Island a few months back, they have a new version now in stock: Black T-shirt. My shoes are my newest obsession! I got them as a pressie for my birthday. They are in a similar style to a Jeffery Campbell and there are a lot of cool versions on the high street at the mo that will suffice until you can save for the real deal :) Hope you like!


Mars <3






No comments:

Post a Comment