Tuesday 19 June 2012

Penny's / Primark AW 12 Collection Preview

I have mixed opinions on Primark....kind of a love/hate relationship! However we all have at least a few pieces in our wardrobe that came from Penny's. That typically Irish moment when asked "Where is that from?", we roll our eyes and smirk as we respond "Penny's"!!! I was impressed with the sneak peek of the AW 12 collection....Very Sixties. Think Twiggy! It also features very on trend, tailored pieces. Lots of cute knits, pattern, skirts and bold accessories. My fave look is the last....I love the jacket (wanted the Zara version badddddd) and the high top heeled trainers, very like my River Island ones but I am sure a lot cheaper. Will you be joining the queue? 

Mars <3










2 comments:

  1. Wow those printed pants in black and white are really loud. The yellow jacket helps tone them down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.....very bold! I really like the jacket tho, very chanel <3 Mars

      Delete